Monday, September 19, 2011

Some Changes can end up really good


Changes aren’t always bad; some changes can be like a second chance, a new beginning. Changes can give you the opportunity to do new things, meet new people, and start again with the thing or place you are changing. I’ve experienced changes that had made me change, that had taken me to new places and meet new people, but at the beginning you are afraid of that change or you are now sure of it. In my case I couldn’t back off of this change it was something that because of my fault I had to go to another place and I was given another chance in a new place.
  
My experience of a change was changing school. I was in this school that I’ve had been all my life, I had all my friends, knew almost all the teachers, and I was happy with school. I had there a lot of good friends which I played and had a lot of fun with; we always went out to the mall, parties and had a lot of great moments together. I always had good grades, but something started going wrong. My friends and I were always bothering the teachers and always making a mess of the class. We were having a lot of fun, but we didn’t know that everything and every action have its consequences, we were having a lot of fun but we didn’t realize that teachers were getting mad and couldn’t stand our behavior in class. Our teachers always told us to stop it; they sent a lot of reports to my parents, that year I had like 15 reports for bad behavior, and our teachers warned us that if we continued like that we would be in big trouble and could even get expelled from the school.  My friends and I didn’t seemed to not care about what they told us and continued bothering at class and with the bad behavior, so of course we had to stand the consequences but we didn’t realized that they would be bad for us. The teachers and the coordinator were always talking to me about my bad behavior, but one day the just sent  a letter, I remember that day and I didn’t even open it, I didn’t knew what the letter said and I gave to my parents. The letter said a lot of things, but basically what it was trying to say is that I couldn’t continue in the school, and that I had to find a new place to study. I was really sad to now that because this one was my first and only school where I had met a lot of friends and couldn’t think of starting in a new place where I didn’t know anyone. My parents were really mad, I remember that day and when I saw my mother reading the letter I realized it wasn’t something good, she started to yell at me and cry because she had always told me that this could happen but I never obey her and it happened.

I had to start finding a new school for the next year because I couldn’t continue and my old school, so we had some options of schools I could apply, and I made exam in several of them. Time passed and we had a call, I was accepted in this new school. I knew this would be a new beginning, but it was also a new opportunity that my parents had given to me. I was lucky because some friends of my old school also applied for this school and were accepted too so I felt happy because I wasn’t going alone, I was going to a new place but I was starting with friends and people I know, and that made me relaxed and happy, but always felt nervous about the new changes.
 
So the first days of school began and it was really rare because in school and lunch it was only my friends from my old school and some other friends I had met in the vacation course. Things didn't start really good because the students from the new school seemed like they didn't wanted to talk to us, but days started to pass and I started making new friends, and started realizing that my parents gave me a second chance and that it was in a really nice place and that I had met a lot of new friends and it all started to go really good. I had new friends and we started hanging out, having fun, and I still talked to my friends in my old school so it ended up real nice because I had changed to a place I really liked a lot, and I could still hang out with the friends I had in my old school.

No comments:

Post a Comment